Eau Claire, WI + Rockford, IL lifestyle photography.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

winter wonderland.

Yesterday I attended a mini-workshop on Winter Photography at Klehm Arboretum here in Rockford. The class was organized by someone from the local shutterbug club here and I'm seriously considering joining just for the opportunity to gush about my love of photography with others who won't start glossing over at my mentioning of aperature or which settings would work best in which situations. The temperature was bitter cold, however I managed to enjoy myself and be chatty regardless. It was quite fun pushing myself to take nature type photos as it's something I don't find myself doing too often. I was more than happy to return to the classroom at the end as I think my eyes were frozen in the open position! har!

Here are a few of my favorites:






No comments: