Eau Claire, WI + Rockford, IL lifestyle photography.

Friday, April 17, 2009

baby arrives before I finished editing again.

The title says it all folks! I was more than shocked when I emailed to let Heather know that her session was complete and ready for viewing and she emailed me back to let me know she was currently typing one handed as their little bundle decided to arrive on Tuesday. This is the second maternity session I've had that the little one has decided to make an accelerated arrival shortly after our time together. Congrats to your little family and welcome to the world Aiden! I'm sure he'll find out quickly just how much of a loving and fun family he's been blessed with and I can't wait to see you for our newborn session! Until then, here are a few more favs from the maternity shoot:





No comments: