Eau Claire, WI + Rockford, IL lifestyle photography.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Tall oaks from little acorns grow." -- David Everett

Oh my. Aiden has changed so much in 3 months. As I scooped him up to move some things, I realized how much I miss my own son being that size. There's just something about a boy and his mother and the bond they share. You can just tell how at home he is in his mother's arms and just how loved this little (okay, not so little, but you get the picture) peanut is.

Heather, thank you so much for having me out again and I can't wait to see you guys again.

Watching little ones grow is probably my favorite part of what I do.







The look in these last two are my absolute favorite shots. Ladies, watch your hearts.


1 comment:

Anna said...

Holy baby chub! I am in sheer bliss from it! Adorable. Eeep. These are so great, Katey!