Eau Claire, WI + Rockford, IL lifestyle photography.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"can i see it now?" [andrew]

What a beautiful day for Andrew's first day of preschool. This little man always knows just how to crack me up with his posing and asking to see my camera after snapping a shot. I'm so happy his lovely mama asked me along to capture this milestone for them. I understand completely about wanting to actually be in the photos for once rather than standing behind the camera for them. I hope you guys enjoy and I hope Andrew continues to be so excited about school!












And yes, I was humming Adam Sandler's "Back to School" while driving there. harhar!

2 comments:

Onna said...

OMG I love this idea!!
So next year can you fly out to Nashville to record ours? :)

These are so great!

April said...

awww...he's adorable!! I love getting that moment captured, instead of having to ask a stranger snap a picture. Awesome idea!