Eau Claire, WI + Rockford, IL lifestyle photography.

Monday, November 9, 2009

{ Rockford, IL Family Photographer } Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."

“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.”

- Anthony Brandt


I've known the Clements family for quite awhile now. Barb and my mom are BFF's and met each other in a networking group years ago. Barb and her husband own Al's Carpet in Machesney Park and their two children, Erica and Jared work with them. Locally owned, family businesses are my fav. I've trusted them with flooring, tile, rugs + design advice for my home and I was beyond honored that they would trust me in capturing family photos in celebration of Barb + Al's anniversary. We dropped it like it was hot out at Rock Cut today and I can't wait to go through the rest of the session. Jared even brought his little dudes with for some photo shenanigans. My camera + rambunctious little boys = FUUUUUUUUUUUN stuff for sure!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek you guys!























No comments: