Eau Claire, WI + Rockford, IL lifestyle photography.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along. { Personal Posting }

She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along.

- Margaret Culkin Banning


So once again I simply must post some new photos of my own babes as it seems they never stop growing up. Vivian is now six months old. How in the world did that happen? She's now beginning to sit up on her own and reaching for me when I am near. I can't get over just how much she looks like her sister at this age, but then remember that she is her own babette as far as personality is concerned. She is my easy going child and to be honest that relieves me after two very strong willed individuals before her. I'm not saying that Miss V is not opinionated. I'm merely saying that she will be my quiet storm.







This past week, I took Stephen out hiking at Rock Cut. After reassuring him that no bears resided in the woods, we were able to get down to business.







His range of faces never cease to crack me up beyond belief.


And since my Sammo was sick the week before, she was in no mood for photos. Ah well. She's usually the subject of my family updates anyway since she truly is the boss around here.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. Since it is nearing the middle of the month, we're starting to talk about what we're thankful for around here. Stephen is adamant that he is only thankful for Vivian as his other sister has started to pick fights with him. Samantha is thankful for her brother as without him, she would have a gaping hole in her heart. Vivian is thankful for all of us. And me? Well I'm thankful for everything. Every last moment with my family, my husband who puts up with my insane hours {and I'll be even more thankful when we don't live 4 hours away from him} and thankful for a successful year in business doing something that I hold so dear to my heart.

And you, what are you thankful for? Show some love. Stop lurking. Leave a comment. I'm thankful for those as well. ;]

No comments: