Eau Claire, WI + Rockford, IL lifestyle photography.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

{ personal post } 2009 : Looking Back

Dusting this baby off. Honestly I had good reason for ignoring my poor little blog. We moved and most of my office/camera gear is still packed away. But that's a whole other post regarding my resolutions and hopes for this coming year so stay tuned!

In the meantime, how about some of my favorite images from the past year? Thank you oh so much to my clients who made 2009 so memorable and successful for me. I can't wait to see what 2010 holds!









































































Yep, 2009 was full of love. And I love that. <3

1 comment:

Onna said...

You should love that! I LOVE YOU! Your photos are absolutely amazing! YOU ROCK!
Wishing you an even better 2010!!!